REGULATIONS OF THE FORSAIL-skiclub.pl WEBSITE
These regulations specify the conditions for the provision of consulting services regarding the selection and purchase of services provided by the Ski and Snowboard School, operating under the FORSAIL & Ski Club brand, hereinafter referred to as FSC, operating at the customer service office at ul. Drawska 22, 02-202 Warszawa, owned by FORSAIL Sp.j. based in Warsaw (01-445), ul. Ciołka 13 lok 110-111, NIP 527-24-52-434, REGON 015845119, KRS 0000217968.
- The terms used in the Regulations mean:
Service – means any service provided by the FORSAIL & Ski Club Ski and Snowboard School, in particular skiing or snowboarding lessons, ski and snowboard equipment rental and others offered by FSC
FORSAIL & SKI CLUB Ski School Regulations – rules and conditions for using the services provided by FSC
Office – FORSAIL sp. j. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Ciołka 13 lok. 110-111, 01-445 Warsaw, registered under KRS number 0000217968, with tax identification number 5272452434.
Website regulations – these regulations for the provision of advisory services regarding the selection and purchase of Services electronically, located at: www.forsail-skiclub.pl
Website – a group of related websites available at www.forsail-skiclub.pl or www.forsail.pl. Websites may contain informational content, forms, buttons and applications. The Website may remember information from the web browser in order to adapt the content to the user’s preferences and preferences, including in the manner specified in the Privacy and Cookies Policy. The Website allows Users to select, reserve and purchase Services from among the offers presented by FSC.
User – an adult person with legal capacity, accessing and using the Website.
Class participant – a person booking a Service offered by FSC (User) or a person entitled to use this service based on a reservation made by the User via the website www.forsail-skiclub.pl
Reservation – agreement regarding the purchase of the Service offered by FSC made via the website www.forsail-skiclub.pl
Reservado System – a computer program used by FSC under a paid license, enabling the User of a computer connected to the Internet to search for Services, evaluate these Services and purchase them.
Means of electronic communication – technical solutions, including ICT devices and software tools cooperating with them, enabling individual distance communication using data transmission between ICT systems, in particular electronic mail.
Providing a service by electronic means – the provision of a service that takes place by sending and receiving data via ICT systems, at the individual request of the user, without the simultaneous presence of the parties, and these data are transmitted via public networks within the meaning of the Telecommunications Law.
- General provisions
1. Pursuant to Art. 8 section 1 point 1 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended), FSC establishes these regulations for the provision of electronic services.
2. The Regulations specify the types, scope and conditions for the provision of Services electronically by FSC via the Website, the conditions for obtaining information about the Services, making a reservation and purchasing the Service, as well as the conditions for making a Reservation and withdrawing from the purchase of Services electronically and the complaint procedure.
- Each User, upon taking steps to use the Website, is obliged to read the Regulations and accept its provisions by submitting the following declaration: “I confirm that I have read the Regulations and accept their content. “. Consent is expressed by checking the appropriate box in the ordering process. Acceptance of the terms of the Regulations constitutes the User’s binding consent to the provision of the Service by FSC on the terms provided for therein. Expressing consent is a necessary condition for using the Website’s services.
- The necessary condition for using the Website is that the User is 18 years old and has full legal capacity.
- The User confirms that he has full legal capacity and is fully responsible for the consequences of his actions on the Website.
3. Types and scope of services provided electronically
1. As part of the operation of the Website, the User may select skiing or snowboarding lessons with an instructor and ski and snowboard equipment rental services, as well as other services offered by the Operator, and then make a reservation and purchase the selected Service/Services.
4. Limitation of the Office’s liability
1. The Office does not guarantee that the availability of the Service will not change until the ordering process is completed correctly.
2. The Office is not responsible, in particular for:
a. interruptions or disruptions in the operation of the Internet resulting from circumstances beyond the Office’s control;
b. the User entered incorrect personal data of the Class Participant in the Reservation;
c. the User’s selection of the Service
3. The Agency is liable to the User for its errors in the reservation, unless the User is responsible for the error or the error was caused by unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances.
5. Terms of making a reservation
1. The User selects the Service from among those available on the Website www.forsail-skiclub.pl in the ON-LINE RESERVATION section, filling in the data necessary to identify the Participant of the classes, in particular the name and surname, as well as the User’s e-mail address and telephone number.
2. The User submits a proposal to make a Reservation for the Service indicated by him via the Website, which FSC may accept or reject.
3. Reservation, i.e. purchase of the selected Service, takes place each time after:
a. The Participant becomes familiar with the offer contained on the Website and agrees to the provisions of the Regulations of the Forsail & Ski Club Ski and Snowboard School
b. Confirmation of reservation on behalf of yourself or the class participant.
c. Payment of the advance payment/full price
4. The reservation is made online and is considered made and confirmed by FSC when the User receives confirmation of acceptance of the Reservation by FSC by receiving an email or text message.
5. Reservation of Services for a minor may be made by a parent or legal guardian.
6. The User is fully responsible for the correctness of the personal data provided by the Class Participants and the correctness of the Services selected by the User on the Website. FSC is not liable for any irregularities in the execution of the order if they result from incorrectly provided personal data by the User or incorrectly booked Services.
- Conditions for making an online reservation
1. When booking the selected Service online, the User may only use the Online Payment System – Przelewy24
2. The prices of the Services are contractual prices and include tax on goods and services.
3. The moment of purchasing the Service, i.e. Reservation, is the registration of the transaction via the Online Payment System – Przelewy24
4. The price specified in the price list for the selected Service should be paid in the amount specified by the Reservado System. FSC reserves the right to refuse to accept the Reservation if the payment has not been registered in the Online Payment System – Przelewy24, within 15 minutes of confirming the selection of the Service on the Website.
5. FSC is not responsible for the lack of payment by the User resulting from the unavailability of the Online Payment System – Przelewy24
6. The place of fulfillment of the Reservation benefits is the year-round ski slope “Górka Szczęśliwicka” at ul. Drawska 22 in Warsaw.
7. The User undertakes to comply with payment deadlines without notice from FSC.
7. Terms of withdrawal from purchasing the Service
1. The User may withdraw from purchasing the Service at any time before its commencement. The declaration of withdrawal should be made by telephone or by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. The form of withdrawal and the flat-rate withdrawal fee depend on the deadline for withdrawing from purchasing the Service by the User in accordance with the following conditions:
– free cancellation of the Service is possible if you cancel within a period of not less than 48 hours before the start date of the Service, possible forms: by phone or e-mail.
– 50% of the price of the Service if canceled less than 48 hours and more than 24 hours before the date of commencement of the Service. Cancellation is only possible by telephone.
– 100% of the Service price if canceled less than 24 hours before the Service start date
2. The withdrawal fee is subject to deduction from the payment made by the User, and if it does not cover the entire fee, FSC has the right to request the User to pay an equalization fee.
3. In special cases, FSC may change the date of provision of the Service free of charge without taking into account the above conditions, but this remains at the sole discretion of FSC.
4. The User loses the right to withdraw from purchasing the Service if he/she has used the paid Service in part or in full.
8. Withdrawal from a distance contract
1. FSC declares that the procedure for purchasing Services via the Website is consistent with the definition in Art. 2 point 1 of the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights, i.e. these are distance contracts.
2. Due to the provisions of Art. 38 of the Act on Consumer Rights, when concluding an Agreement for the provision of services in the field of accommodation, other than for residential purposes, transportation of goods, car rental, catering, services related to recreation, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the Agreement specifies the day or period of performance services, the User is not entitled to withdraw from the Distance Agreement referred to in this Act.
9. Technical requirements necessary to use the Website
1. For the proper operation of the Website, it is necessary to have a device with access to the Internet with an installed web browser and an e-mail account as well as a mobile phone with an assigned unique telephone number.
2. FSC is not responsible for incorrect operation of the User’s device, operating system or browser, including in particular any extensions, add-ons and programs installed in the User’s operating system or browser.
3. The technical condition for the User to use the services provided by the Operator via e-mail is that the User must have an e-mail account through which he or she can receive and send e-mail messages.
4. The technical condition for the User to use the services provided via SMS is that the User has a mobile phone or other technical device capable of sending and receiving SMS messages.
10. Complaint procedure
1. The User has the right to submit a complaint regarding non-performance or improper performance of the Service purchased via the Website.
2. Complaints must be submitted in writing to the Office’s address under pain of nullity. Complaints sent by e-mail will not be considered. Complaints submitted after 14 days from the date of provision of the Service will not be considered by FSC. Complaints are recognized by FSC on the terms set out in the Regulations of the Forsail & Ski Club Ski and Snowboard School
3. The Operator will consider the complaint within 30 days from the date of its receipt.
4. A properly submitted complaint should include: the User’s name, surname, residential address (it may also include an e-mail address and contact telephone number) and a description of the Service complained about. Complaints that do not contain the indicated data will not be considered.
11. Final Provisions
1. All disputes related to the provision of services by electronic means will be considered by a common court with subject-matter and local jurisdiction in accordance with applicable regulations.
2. FSC reserves the right to change the content of these Regulations. Changes to the Regulations will be made by FSC by publishing the new content of the Regulations on the website www.forsail-skiclub.pl. In relation to Reservations made before the new provisions enter into force, the provisions of the Regulations in force at the time of concluding the Reservation shall apply.
3. The Regulations are valid as of November 21, 2022.
2. Cookies are small text files installed on the device of the User browsing the Website. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
4. Cookies used on the Website do not collect information enabling the identification of the user. However, if the User provides the Administrator with information regarding his/her personal data, such as name and surname, address, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers, demographic data and other identifying information, such information will not be disclosed (for common use, for sale or in within our contacts) to any external organization, unless the Administrator is previously authorized by the User or the obligation to disclose this data rests with the Administrator under applicable law.
5. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. In particular, this way it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to penetrate Users’ Devices. These files allow you to identify the software used by the User and customize the Website individually for each User
6. The User has the option of limiting or disabling access to cookies to his/her Device. If you use this option, you will be able to use the Website, except for functions that by their nature require cookies.
8. The User may independently change the settings for Cookies at any time, specifying the conditions for storing them and obtaining access to the User’s Device via Cookies. The User can change the settings referred to in the previous sentence using the web browser settings or via the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of Cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about each time Cookies are placed on the User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. The user may delete cookies at any time using the available functions in the web browser he or she uses.