REGULATIONS OF THE PARTICIPANT OF THE SUMMER AND WINTER CAMPS
- These Regulations apply to all participants of summer and winter day camps and camps.
- The participant has the right to:
2.1. participate in all activities and attractions organized within his age group,
2.2. address all problems to the educator, instructor or recreation manager,
2.3. joyful and safe rest and developing your skills.
- The participant is obliged to:
3.1. arrive on time at the assembly point and respect the starting times of classes,
3.2. comply with the Participant’s Regulations and strictly follow the instructions of tutors, instructors and the recreation manager,
3.3. participate in all program activities,
3.4. take care of cleanliness, tidiness around you and respect the entrusted equipment,
3.5. respect the rules of social coexistence, be polite, obliging, helpful and polite to colleagues, tutors, instructors and other people,
3.6. follow the rules of personal hygiene and detailed sanitary guidelines,
3.7. take care of your own safety and that of other participants,
3.8. during the classes, it is absolutely necessary to put on and be dressed in appropriate clothing and safety equipment, and to absolutely listen to and follow the instructions of the instructor,
3.9. immediately inform the educator, instructor or manager of any illness, injury, injury, pain or malaise,
3.10. be equipped with recommended clothing and footwear appropriate to the weather.
- The Participant is strictly prohibited from:
4.1. staying on the slope or equipment of the sports facility without the knowledge of the instructor,
4.2. leaving the facility and the designated area without the knowledge and consent of the educator, instructor or manager,
4.3. possession and consumption of alcohol and other intoxicants, possession and smoking of tobacco,
4.4. use of profanity and vulgar words,
4.5. committing acts prohibited by law.
- Legal and financial responsibility for any damage caused by the Participant on the way or during their stay on holiday shall be borne by the Participant or his parents/legal guardians.
- The organizer does not recommend taking electronic equipment, including mobile phones, tablets, consoles, mp3 players, other valuable items and is not responsible for lost electronic equipment or other items belonging to participants, lost during their stay at the summercamp, left in the coach or at the resort. The organizer is not responsible for damage to children’s belongings made by other participants.
- In the event of a serious violation of the Participant’s Regulations, the organizer reserves the right to expel the Participant from the holiday. In such a situation, the parent is obliged to pick up the child within 2 hours from the day camp, and 12 hours from the camp at his own expense and is not entitled to a refund for the remaining part of the Participant’s unused participation in the rest.
- Parents or legal guardians can pick up the participant. If the Participant is picked up by another person, the Organizer requires the written consent of the parent or legal guardian, handed over personally to the camp staff.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the schedule in justified cases, e.g. unfavorable weather conditions.
- All deviations from the regulations require the acceptance and consent of the day camp or camp manager.
- The Organizer reserves the right to supplement or change these regulations and undertakes to notify the Participants by e-mail.